EAP-PWD

jvoisin
Hello,
I am trying to implement EAP-PWD[1] in NetworkManager.
For now, I have roughly copied the LEAP code, and replaced LEAP by PWD,
but I am a little bit confused by the "password flags" field.

- Am I an the right track ?
- Should I use a "password flags" field ?

Cheers,

1. https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5931

--
jvoisin

Re: EAP-PWD

jvoisin
Thanks to dcbw and danw on irc, I managed to implement EAP-PWD support
in NetworkManager and network-manager-applet. Please find the two
patches attached.

Cheers,

-- jvoisin

0001-Implementation-of-EAP-PWD-support-network-manager.patch (5K) Download Attachment
0001-Implement-EAP-PWD-support-applet.patch (2K) Download Attachment

Re: EAP-PWD

jvoisin
On 19/09/2013 13:56, jvoisin wrote:
> Thanks to dcbw and danw on irc, I managed to implement EAP-PWD support
> in NetworkManager and network-manager-applet. Please find the two
> patches attached.

I forgot to say that the previous mail was a call for review'n'merge
into network-manager and nm-applet :)

Re: EAP-PWD

jvoisin
Ping ?

Re: EAP-PWD

Dan Williams
On Sat, 2013-11-30 at 02:25 +0000, jvoisin wrote:
> Ping ?

Hmm, I thought I'd replied but I guess not; I'm sorry for that.  The
patches got applied to git master of NM and the applet a couple weeks
ago, thanks!

Dan